Saturday, August 27, 2011

i've got the result!!!!!!!!!!

Alhamdulillah, I have got a full result for my TRIAl. I got 5A4B that is very applicable for my total attempt.. I"m very grateful for my resurlt.
the subject that I got' A' are:
>BAHASA MELAYU-87
>ENGLISH-77
>BAHASA ARAB-88
>PENDIDIKAN ISLAM-88
>SCIENCE-76

and the subject I got 'B' are:
>KEMAHIRAN HIDUP(PERDAGANGAN)-73
>SEJARAH-67
>GEOGRAFI-68
>MATHEMATICS-70

although I got 'A' in English, but I'm not satisfied with my result because my target is >80. I'm overconfiden. How bad I am. I'm  very careless. I have made a lot of  spelling errors. Its muddled me around. I kept thingking about it. I have check a few time , before it been collected. My English teacher said that I can get >80 marks if I be more carefull with my spelling and grammar. It cannot be regretted anymore.May be next time, I will check more carefully.

same for Mathematics. I have made a serious mistake. I'm very careless.In Mathematics , Ijust have a little problem with the topic INDICES. although other friends thought it was easy but not for me, I got 0 marks for indices.The main factor is careless. The other factor is I don't understand it very well.

I have a problem with Sejarah & Geografy. That's why I got 'B-' for their marks. I have made a rush reading on them. On Sejarah , I just read the topicfor form 1completly , but for form 2 and 3......mmhhm I dont.khow. Same   for Geografy. I have read just a mind map to answer the paper . What a weairdo I am.

All the mistake make me know that I must be carefull in the future and must struggle very hard to achieve my dreams to get 9A+ for my real PMR. That all for today. Thank you.


No comments:

MOTNC dan bercuti di Kuching, Sarawak.

Alhamdulillah. Diberi kekuatan dan masa lapang untuk terus update isi blog ini. Untuk post kali ini, aku mahu kongsikan pengalaman aku p...